Who they Are
They are men consecrated to God and they evangelize through their professions such as architects, engineers, medical doctors, administrators, etc.
What do they do?
– They serve the people, through their work for human promotion
– Preaching as example the dignity of work through social ministry
– They witness to the dignity of work as they practice their professions.
* Should have come from a good Christian family
* Lead a committed Christian life
* Have good health
* Must have no more than 38 aggregates best of 8 subjects at ‘O’ level, including a credit in English
* ‘O’ and ‘A’ level qualifications (for the sisters)
* At least 10 points (2 principal passes) for Arts or 8 points for sciences at ‘A’ level, including a pass in General Paper
* Must be no more than 25 years of age at the time of joining (Priests & Brothers)Between 18-28 years for the sisters * Brother aspirants should have good practical skills