We established,or have a presence in twenty (20) parishes around the country.
Founded on 20th September, 1960 and dedicated to Our Lady of Africa. Located in the diocese of Kampala.
Founded in 1970 and dedicated to the Motherhood of Mary.
Established on 20th April, 1933 in Moroto diocese and dedicated to Mary Mother of God.
Opened on 1 January 1989 in Kotido diocese, and officially erected April 23, 1989. It is dedicated to Saint Catherine of Sienna.
Opened on 14 February, 1945 by the Missionaries of Africa and entrusted to the Comboni Missionaries in November 1962. It is located in the diocese of Kasana-Luweero.
Founded on February 11, 1915 in Gulu diocese and dedicated to the Immaculate of Lourdes.