Parishes where we are (20)

We established,or have a presence in twenty (20) parishes around the country.

KYAMUHUNGA - Parish

Entrusted to the Comboni Missionaries in October 1990. Located in the diocese of Mbarara.

LIRA-NGETA - Parish

Established March 3, 1930 and dedicated to St. Peter Claver in Lira diocese. Catechetical Centre, Dispensary. RADIO-TVWA. COMBONI HOUSE: shelter.

LODONGA - Parish

Founded on June 24, 1927 in Arua diocese. National Basilica dedicated to Our Lady, Sultana of Africa.

 

MATANY - Parish

Founded December 26, 1966 in the diocese of Moroto and dedicated to the Nativity of Jesus. Diocesan Hospital

NAMALU - Parish

Established July 31, 1965 and dedicated to the Martyrs of Uganda.

OMBACI - Parish

Founded in January 1961 in Arua diocese and dedicated to the Holy Cross. Secondary School founded in 1943.

Page 3 of 4