We are a Missionary Institute comprised of Religious Priests and Brothers founded by Daniel Comboni; on 1st June 1867 . In Uganda, the Comboni Missionaries arrived on 17th. February, 1910 at Pakwach. From there they established the Catholic Church in all the Northern dioceses of Arua, Nebbi, Gulu, Lira, Moroto, Kotido.
Founded in February 1934 and dedicated to the Heart of Jesus. Abandoned in February 1987 because of the civil war and Reopened in November 1989.
ANGAL – ParishCatholic Parish AngalP. O. Box 85NEBBI
ALIWANG – ParishCatholic Parish AliwangP. O. Box 108LIRA